Review verification system
Judging by the proof of employment, our AI system may automatically label a review withVerified, Suspicious or keep it unlabeled. The meanings as follows:
- Verified: We have high confidence that the review is written by a former employer.
- Suspicious: We don't receive sufficient evidence to show the review is from a former employer and we are requesting more evidence from the reviewer. If there is no response from the reviewer within 30 days, the review will be removed.
- Unlabeled: We cannot determine the credibility of the review at this point.
How does the system verify a review?
To help us verify, please submit at least two out of the following three types of proof of employment:
- Payment transaction between you and the nanny with a timestamp.
- Conversation between you and the nanny with a timestamp.
- Agreement or contract between you and the nanny
Appeal a review
Our AI system can cover most of the cases but it can also be wrong at times. Therefore, we keep the channel open for both the reviewer and the caregiver to appeal:
1) For the reviewer:
Please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with details on why you think your review is mislabeld and our staff will look into it and respond within 14 business days.
- Claimed profile only
At this point, we only accept appeal requests from the owner of a claimed profile.
- How to appeal?
From the dashboard of your claimed profile, you can submit your appeal request and our staff will start the investigation. During this process, we will manually go through every single review of the caregiver and may request more evidence from reviewers:
a. If there is sufficient evidence to show that the review was from a real former employer, we will label it with Verified and keep it visible to the public.
b. Otherwise, the review will be labeled with Suspicious and removed after 30 days. An email will also be sent to the reviewer and if the reviewer disagrees, they will have 30 days to respond.
- Please note: Once the appeal process kicks off, all reviews of the caregiver will be investigated.